MeTAGeM: An Environment for the Development of High-level Model Transformations.
The environment for the model-driven development of transformations model (MeTAGeM), is made up of:
A methodology, which contains
- A process for the model-driven development of transformations models.
- Different meta-models which support the process defined, allowing us to modeling of model transformations at the different levels proposed in the process.
- The specification of a set of transformation rules which will make it possible to obtain (semi-) automatically the models conforms to the different meta-models proposed at each level.
A tool which gives support to the methodology proposed, made up of:
- An architecture which defines each of the components that the tool is composed of.
- A set of editors that allows the modeling of model transformations in line with the meta-models described by the methodology.
- A meta-transformer which permits us to realize the transformations between the models defined at the different levels of abstraction and the subsequent code-generation. The meta-transformer is made up of different sets of transformation rules.